About Victor J. Daniels, Esq.
Available to be appointed as Mediator on your case.
- Panel Mediator for the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- Counseled on custody, support, and domestic violence for the Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law.
- Participated at the American Inns of Court, an organization with branches across the United States which is dedicated to promoting ethics and mentoring new admittees to the Bar.
- Licensed real estate broker.
When you engage the Firm, you can expect the following:
- An experienced, knowledgeable, dedicated, and hard-working attorney who will fight hard for you in court.
- At the initial meeting, Mr. Daniels will listen to you when you tell him about your case, and will inform you about the law. You and he together will then discuss the best strategy for your particular matter.
- Telephone calls are returned promptly.
- Copies of important documents are sent to you for your own file.
The Firm has longstanding relationships with clients because we exhibit loyalty and commitment to clients' needs and satisfaction. Clients know they can contact the Firm and have their questions answered; and in turn they frequently refer friends, family, and business associates to us.
You are invited to take a look at the Firm's Areas
of Practice, which sets out the legal services provided.